Grade C Warehouse Second - Orange Seal Tubeless Bike Tyre Sealant : Injection System 8oz
Grade C Warehouse Second - Signs of heavy usage. Some damage. Serves main function.
MISSING PARTS: Bottle of sealant only. No injector or dipstick
Orange Seal is the next generation of tyre sealant. Using premium latex and ‘Nanites’, Orange Seal coats the entire tyre from bead-to-bead to ensure complete protection. Available as Regular or Endurance formula.
Regular Formulated to maximize longevity. Orange Seal Regular lasts up to 45 days between top-ups and performs down to -11°C. Regular sealant will instantly seal punctures up to 6mm and slices up to 19mm
- Seals punctures up to 6mm
- Seals slices up to 19mm
- Seals tyres with porous sidewalls
- Works down to -11°c
- Last on average 30-45 days between top ups
- No corrosive formula
- Also great for inner tubes
- Available with applicator injector or as a refill bottle.
How much sealant do you need?
- Road tyres: 1-2oz per tyre
- MTB 26": 3oz per tyre
- MTB 27.5": 3oz per tyre
- MTB 29": 4oz per tyre
- Fat Bike: 6-8oz per tyre
- Seals Tubeless and non-Tubeless cross, mountain, BMX and road tyres
- Seals punctures up to 6mm. Seals slices up to 19mm
- Seals tyres with porous side walls. Also works in inner tubes
- Non corrosive formula
- 8oz / 237ml Bottle with Injector