Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundtlette Cake Tin
- Heavy Cast Aluminium Ensures Even Baking And Elegant Details
- Use For Cakes (Eg Madeira, Chocolate, Fruit), Jellies, Mousses, Or Savoury Dishes. Great Fun!
- Premium Non-Stick Surfaces Offer Easy Release And Cleanup
- 38 x 22 x 5cm (High) (4.5 Cups, 1 Litre), Makes 6 Cakes 9cm Across
- Nordicware Is A Family Owned American Manufacturer, Making Bake Ware Since 1946
You don't have to be a culinary expert to bake a perfect cake in the Nordicware shaped pans. Say goodbye to cake sticking to the sides of the pan and hello to the many oohs & ahhs you'll get when presenting your work of art!
Helpful Hints & Tips for fail-safe results:
1. Prepare your tin.
Take a pastry brush and brush the pan inside with melted butter or vegetable oil. Now turn the pan upside down on some kitchen roll, to allow any excess to drain away and dust lightly with flour. Tap the pan several times with your hands to distribute the flour evenly and then turn upside down over a sink to remove excess flour.
2. Avoid bubbles in the Cake Mix.
To prevent air bubbles, slowly pour the cake mix into one corner of the pan and allow the mixture to slowly flow in and around the pan. Gently tap the filled pan on the work top a few times; this will make any air rise up and away from the outside of the cake.
3. Showcase the details.
Fill the pan about 3/4 full to avoid overflow. With a spatula, push the mixture to the outside of the pan, pushing up the walls to the top; this will help the cake climb up the sides, giving you greater detail on the outside of the cake.
4. Bake and then cool for 10 minutes before inverting.
Place the pan on the centre shelf of the oven. Bake for time indicated then cool in the tin for 10 minutes (no less, no longer). This will allow a moisture barrier to build up between the pan and the cake. With oven gloves pick up the cake pan and gently shake the pan from side to side listening for thumping. (This indicates the cake is loose and ready to invert.)
5. Invert, continue cooling and dust or drizzle.
Invert the cake on to a plate or cooling rack and continue to cool. Dust with icing sugar using a sifter, drizzle your favourite sauce on top or use icing pens to highlight the detail and add decorations.
Other shapes available!