Grayl ULTRAPRESS Water Filter Purifier Bottle - Mojave Redrock
- Ideal For Global Travelling, Outdoor Adventures, Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Fishing And Survival
- Fast And Easy-To-Use, Simply Fill. Press & Drink. No Sucking, Squeezing, Pumping
- Makes Purified Drinking Water In Only 10 Seconds From Virtually Any Fresh Water Source In The World
- Capacity: 500ml. Removes 99.9999% Of Viruses And 99.9999% Of Disease-Causing Bacteria
- BPA Free. Height: 25cm / Diameter (at base): 7.5cm / Weight: 354g
Compact, fun, and ridiculously easy to use - the 500ml Grayl UltraPress Purifier Bottle fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes safe, great tasting drinking water in a mere 10 seconds (3L/min). On-the-go filtration and purification for the hiker, backpacker, camper, emergency prepped or global traveler seeking fast-flow purified water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs, or cooking. Simply—Fill. Press. Drink.
The UltraPress allows anyone, anywhere, to safely drink from hotel sinks, beachside taco stands, public bathrooms, as well as rivers and lakes. It's compact size makes it easy to pack, clip or carry. You'll be self-reliant, and just seconds away from making clean drinking water, anywhere.
Removes: Waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Compact and ridiculously easy-to-use, the UltraPress fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes clean purified drinking water in 10 seconds (3L/min).
- Award winning OnePress global protection is effective on all 7 continents and empowers adventurers and travelers to drink from the world’s sketchiest water sources.
- Removes all waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and and adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odors.
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (150L).
- RiverFlow spout delivers a fast flow of clean drinking water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs and other bottles.
- FlipCarry handle rotates 90° for effortless separation (Inner Press from Outer ReFill) and easy carrying; provides a large pressing surface when flat.
- Multi-functional SimpleVent drink cap vents air (by twisting cap ½ turn) during purification and filtration; protects spout from cross-contamination.
- SoftPress ergonomic comfort pad (on drink cap) provides for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- TPE TopoGrip placed on all heavy use surfaces for tactile, non-slip performance and durability.