Goodr VRG Sunglasses : Voight-Kampff Vision
- NO SLIP - Special grip coating on the frame helps eliminate slippage when sweating
- NO BOUNCE - The frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running or crushing any workout
- ALL POLARISED - Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays, because you deserve the best
- NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- Reflective Rose Lenses. Made For Running, Great For Beasting And Biking
Cool Grey Frame / Rose Reflective Lens
INTRODUCING VOIGHT-KAMPFF VISION.
When questioning potential replicants, you want to keep a poker face, especially when you’re good at your job and can spot one in a crowd from several miles away. Slap these sunnies on and you’ll keep that poker face, no problem. But don’t wear them for an actual game of poker because everyone will absolutely be able to see your cards in the reflection.
THE VRGs - A new shape with the same levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re running laps on a track or entering a time machine to the future.
Made for running, great for beasting and biking. Best for Road Runs or Hot Tub Time Machines
No Slip: special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
No Bounce: the frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
All Polarised: glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.