Goodr PHGs Sunglasses : The New Prospector
- NO SLIP - a special grip coating is used to construct the frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating
- NO BOUNCE - the frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running
- ALL POLARISED - Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays
- NO DISSERTATION - No one has ever given a dissertation to a doctorate panel wearing PHGs. Yet.
- Reflective Mirrored Lenses: Grey Frame With A Purple Reflective Tint. Made For Running, Great For Beasting And Biking
FOR THE SCHOLAR ON A BUDGET: PHG
Have you ever dreamed of starting your life over as a prospector on an off-world colony mining orgone crystals in outer space?! This gray double bridge round sunglasses can be considered a writeoff then
Will our newly minted The New Prospector PHG sunnies help protect you from the lizard people?!
Rumor has it they ARE made with genuine orgone...
No Slip: special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
No Bounce: the frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
All Polarised: glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.