Goodr PHGs Sunglasses : Stay Fly, Omithologists
- NO SLIP - a special grip coating is used to construct the frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating
- NO BOUNCE - the frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running
- ALL POLARISED - Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays
- NO DISSERTATION - No one has ever given a dissertation to a doctorate panel wearing PHGs. Yet.
- Reflective Mirrored Lenses: Coral Frames With A Brown Reflective Tint. Made For Running, Great For Beasting And Biking
FOR THE SCHOLAR ON A BUDGET: PHG
Don't be a dodo!!! Spread your wings and soar with Stay Fly, Ornithologists PHG sunglasses. These professorial frames won't slip or bounce while you live your best life. Unlike the dodos, who lived on the island Mauritius, and watched all their eggs get eaten by pigs, cats and monkeys. What a bunch of losers! We're not trying to scare you or anything, but the dodo made absolutely zero attempts to stay fly, and now it's extinct. Nuff said.
NOBEL PRIZE MEETS BILLBOARD
Two ornithologists released a pop-rap song full of cheesy bird puns! (And they're both going through an existential crisis.)
No Slip: special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
No Bounce: the frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
All Polarised: glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.