Goodr OGs Sunglasses : Pride 2023 - I Can See Queerly Now
- NO SLIP - a special grip coating is used to construct the frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating
- NO BOUNCE - the frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running
- ALL POLARISED - Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays
- NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know)
- Mirrored Reflective Lenses. Made For Running, Great For Beasting And Biking
Mirrored Reflective Lenses
LIMITED EDITION: I Can See Queerly Now
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re celebrating love or celebrating a PR.
INTRODUCING I CAN SEE QUEERLY NOW
Every year, we celebrate Pride Month by releasing rainbow flag-inspired sunnies.
It's fun to wear a flamboyant outfit and put on glitter that won't come off for weeks, but Pride isn't JUST about a parade.
It's about supporting the LGBTQ+ community.
Listen to their stories. Remember trailblazing activists And NEVER ""sashay away"" from fighting for LGBTQ+ rights.
Made for running, great for beasting and biking. The OGs are the original Goodr frames. Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. Shades designed to look good and fit comfortably on your face.
No Slip: special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
No Bounce: the frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
All Polarised: glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.