Goodr OGs Sunglasses : Holiday 2022 - Founding Father Issues
This product ships with Royal Mail using either Tracked48 (Standard) or Tracked24 (Express). Orders placed over the weekend or bank holidays are shipped the next working day. You will receive tracking information when it ships.
Get your purchases delivered ASAP with our speedy tracked shipping options:
- Priority Tracked - 2-3 days - £3.95 (FREE for orders over £200)
- Express Tracked - 1-2 days - £4.95
Use our easy Royal Mail Returns to return an item up to 14 days post-purchase.
The cost is ONLY £3.95 (which will be deducted from your refund)
& no printer is required.
Told you it was EASY 😉
Our customers are raving about our product & services!
We've had over 1,500 5-star reviews, so you can trust in the quality and satisfaction our products deliver.
All reviews are authenticated by Reviews.io.
- No Slip - A Special Grip Coating Is Used To Construct The Frame To Help Eliminate Slippage When Sweating
- No Bounce - The Frame Is Snug And Lightweight, With A Comfortable Fit To Prevent Bouncing While Running
- All Polarised - Glare-Reducing, Polarised Lenses And Uv400 Protection That Blocks 100% Of Those Harmful Uva And Uvb Rays
- No Leopards - Plus, No One Wearing Goodr Running Sunglasses Has Ever Been Attacked By A Leopard (As Far As We Know)
- Limited Edition. Non Mirrored Lenses. Best for Hot Dog Miles, 4th of July BBQs
Non Mirrored Lenses
LIMITED EDITION: 4th OF JULY
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re cookin' it or bookin' it.
INTRODUCING FOUNDING FATHER ISSUES
The founding fathers of America never taught you how to throw a ball? Never taught you how to work on cars?! Never helped you with your math homework?! Never showed you how to win a revolution?! No wonder you have daddy issues!!! Or more specifically, Founding Father Issues. We say there's no better way to cope with these types of problems than some patriotic retail therapy. You should snag a pair of these Founding Father Issues sunnies before they also ditch you (probably for some tramp like Carl the Flamingo).
Made for running, great for beasting and biking. The OGs are the original Goodr frames. Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. Shades designed to look good and fit comfortably on your face.
No Slip: special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
No Bounce: the frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
All Polarised: glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.