Goodr OGs Gaming Glasses : Blue Mirage - Don't Tab Shame Me
This product ships with Royal Mail using either Tracked48 (Standard) or Tracked24 (Express). Orders placed over the weekend or bank holidays are shipped the next working day. You will receive tracking information when it ships.
Get your purchases delivered ASAP with our speedy tracked shipping options:
- Priority Tracked - 2-3 days - £3.95 (FREE for orders over £200)
- Express Tracked - 1-2 days - £4.95
Use our easy Royal Mail Returns to return an item up to 14 days post-purchase.
The cost is ONLY £3.95 (which will be deducted from your refund)
& no printer is required.
Told you it was EASY 😉
Our customers are raving about our product & services!
We've had over 1,500 5-star reviews, so you can trust in the quality and satisfaction our products deliver.
All reviews are authenticated by Reviews.io.
- BLUE MIRAGE TECHNOLOGY - blue light blocking lenses definitely block blue light. The jury is out on whether blue light actually hurts our eyes or not, but who cares? You look important in these, so go ahead and block those nasty blue light rays
- NO SLIP - a special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating through that super combo.
- NO BOUNCE - the frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while you celebrate destroying your friends in battle
- FULL ARMOUR - UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO SPOILED EASTER EGGS - No one wearing goodrs with Blue Mirage Technology has ever left a dyed egg out past it’s expiration date. They have, however, ruined many in-game surprises for people
Translucent Pink Frame / Clear Blue Light Lens
WE'RE NOT HERE TO TAB SHAME YOU
You can open and browse as many tabs as you want. We won't judge. We just care about you and want you to browse responsibly. You should always wear protection. The Blue Mirage technology in these Don't Tab Shame Me lenses will help keep you safe from the alleged hazards of blue light exposure.
BLUE MIRAGE TECHNOLOGY
Is blue light bad for your eyes? That's a trick question. We have no f#^#ing idea. But SOME scientists say it causes eye strain, fatigue, headaches & tail growth. So just to be safe, we made these glasses with the ability to block blue light.
Best for Laps Around The House, Pwning Noobs
No Slip: a special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating through that super combo.
No Bounce: the frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while you celebrate destroying your friends in battle.
Full Armour: UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
All Fashion: Look like a model while you’re gaming. Isn’t that why you’re taking all those selfies?