Goodr OGs - Bosley's Basset Hound Dreams
This product ships with Royal Mail using either Tracked48 (Standard) or Tracked24 (Express). Orders placed over the weekend or bank holidays are shipped the next working day. You will receive tracking information when it ships.
Get your purchases delivered ASAP with our speedy tracked shipping options:
- Priority Tracked - 2-3 days - £3.95 (FREE for orders over £200)
- Express Tracked - 1-2 days - £4.95
Use our easy Royal Mail Returns to return an item up to 14 days post-purchase.
The cost is ONLY £3.95 (which will be deducted from your refund)
& no printer is required.
Told you it was EASY 😉
Our customers are raving about our product & services!
We've had over 1,500 5-star reviews, so you can trust in the quality and satisfaction our products deliver.
All reviews are authenticated by Reviews.io.
- NO SLIP - a special grip coating is used to construct the frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating
- NO BOUNCE - the frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running
- ALL POLARISED - Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays
- NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know)
- Non-Reflective Lenses. Made For Running, Great For Beasting And Biking
Tortoise Shell Pattern Brown Frame / Brown Non-Reflective Lens
THE KING OF HOUNDS
Bosley is the late, great dog-of-goodr legend who passed away at the young age of 91. What did Bosley, King of Hounds, dream about? Whatever he f@cking wanted. Fun fact: in his youth he produced belly button lint, a substance luckier than leprechaun’s blood. As the lint-well is no longer producing, we present these Hound-Shell goodrs, a close second.
IT'S NOT TORTOISE-SHELL, IT'S HOUND-SHELL Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ tail down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
Made for running, great for beasting and biking. The OGs are the original Goodr frames. Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. Shades designed to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you're haulin' ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
No Slip: special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
No Bounce: the frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
All Polarised: glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.