Goodr Carl's Inner Circle Sunglasses : I Pickled These Myself
This product ships with Royal Mail using either Tracked48 (Standard) or Tracked24 (Express). Orders placed over the weekend or bank holidays are shipped the next working day. You will receive tracking information when it ships.
Get your purchases delivered ASAP with our speedy tracked shipping options:
- Priority Tracked - 2-3 days - £3.95 (FREE for orders over £200)
- Express Tracked - 1-2 days - £4.95
Use our easy Royal Mail Returns to return an item up to 14 days post-purchase.
The cost is ONLY £3.95 (which will be deducted from your refund)
& no printer is required.
Told you it was EASY 😉
Our customers are raving about our product & services!
We've had over 1,500 5-star reviews, so you can trust in the quality and satisfaction our products deliver.
All reviews are authenticated by Reviews.io.
- NO SLIP - Special grip coating on the frame helps eliminate slippage when sweating
- NO BOUNCE - The frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running or crushing any workout
- ALL POLARISED - Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays, because you deserve the best
- ALL HIPSTER/INFLUENCER/DYSTOPIAN FUTURE REBEL - Whatever persona you're channeling, we guarantee no one wearing Circle G goodrs has ever been mistaken for not being cool. Or dope. Or whatever the lit people are saying these days
- Reflective Lenses. Made For Running, Great For Beasting And Biking
Teal Translucent Frame / Purple Pink Reflective Lens
THE DREAM OF THE CIRCLES IS ALIVE
Which came first: the Portlandia episode, or the picklers? This age-old question has plagued humankind for centuries. So...hmm...actually, guess that means it was probably the picklers that came first since tv didn’t exist yet. Phew, what a relief. Glad we solved that for one for you today. (Oh, and eggs, eggs came first if you still haven’t figured out that other one.)
WELCOME TO CARL'S INNER CIRCLE Introducing the new Circle Gs! We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re doing squats with a dog in your arms or sipping a nitro cold brew.
Made for running, great for beasting and biking. The Circle-Gs round Goodr frames. Shades designed to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you're haulin' ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
No Slip: special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
No Bounce: the frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
All Polarised: glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.