Goodr Carl's Inner Circle Sunglasses : I Have These On Vinyl, Too
This product ships with Royal Mail using either Tracked48 (Standard) or Tracked24 (Express). Orders placed over the weekend or bank holidays are shipped the next working day. You will receive tracking information when it ships.
Get your purchases delivered ASAP with our speedy tracked shipping options:
- Priority Tracked - 2-3 days - £3.95 (FREE for orders over £200)
- Express Tracked - 1-2 days - £4.95
Use our easy Royal Mail Returns to return an item up to 14 days post-purchase.
The cost is ONLY £3.95 (which will be deducted from your refund)
& no printer is required.
Told you it was EASY 😉
Our customers are raving about our product & services!
We've had over 1,500 5-star reviews, so you can trust in the quality and satisfaction our products deliver.
All reviews are authenticated by Reviews.io.
- NO SLIP - Special grip coating on the frame helps eliminate slippage when sweating
- NO BOUNCE - The frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running or crushing any workout
- ALL POLARISED - Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays, because you deserve the best
- ALL HIPSTER/INFLUENCER/DYSTOPIAN FUTURE REBEL - Whatever persona you're channeling, we guarantee no one wearing Circle G goodrs has ever been mistaken for not being cool. Or dope. Or whatever the lit people are saying these days
- Non-Reflective Black Lenses. Made For Running, Great For Beasting And Biking
Black Frame / Black Non-Reflective Lens
RARE RECORD FINDER
My basement — okay, my parent's basement — is like a museum of the greatest records of all time. You probably haven't heard of most of these bands. They're super obscure. You've never heard of The Schlubers?! How about Patty and the Farts? Dynamo Eggo? Flip The Sash? Go-Go Ratchet? Stubby Little Teeth? Sad Saturn? Raveyard Blues? They're groundbreaking. Come over and listen. These sunnies won't slip or bounce while you feel superior to everyone. (Although, once you find out about this music, it's no longer cool.)
WELCOME TO CARL'S INNER CIRCLECarl the Flamingo once tried to market a portable record player that you could strap to your arm to play your favorite vinyl while you run. He called it a WINGMAN. (If you're an eagle-eyed hipster creeper you may have peeped the prototype once upon a time!!!) Carl insists that vinyl is the superior format for everything, which is why he designed these slick I Have These on Vinyl, Too sunnies. According to Carl, even these sound better on vinyl too.
Made for running, great for beasting and biking. The Circle-Gs round Goodr frames. Shades designed to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you're haulin' ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
No Slip: special grip coating to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
No Bounce: the frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
All Polarised: glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.