Goodr BFGs Sunglasses : Glasses of the Gods - Zeus, You ARE the Father
This product ships with Royal Mail using either Tracked48 (Standard) or Tracked24 (Express). Orders placed over the weekend or bank holidays are shipped the next working day. You will receive tracking information when it ships.
Get your purchases delivered ASAP with our speedy tracked shipping options:
- Priority Tracked - 2-3 days - £3.95 (FREE for orders over £200)
- Express Tracked - 1-2 days - £4.95
Use our easy Royal Mail Returns to return an item up to 14 days post-purchase.
The cost is ONLY £3.95 (which will be deducted from your refund)
& no printer is required.
Told you it was EASY 😉
Our customers are raving about our product & services!
We've had over 1,500 5-star reviews, so you can trust in the quality and satisfaction our products deliver.
All reviews are authenticated by Reviews.io.
- NO SLIP - a special grip coating is used to construct the frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating
- NO BOUNCE - the frame is snug and lightweight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running
- ALL POLARISED - Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays
- NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know)
- Reflective Mirrored Lenses: For Tall & WIde Heads : Best for Running Laps Around Mortals
Mirrored Reflective Lenses
LIMITED EDITION : GLASSES OF THE GODS
HAIL ZEUS!!! God of the Sky, and Thirsty Shapeshifter. He turned into all kinds of animals to seduce goddesses, nymphs, and mortals. Swan. Cuckoo. Bull. (Also, Carl the Flamingo SWEARS Zeus morphed into a flamingo once to bone him.) According to God Sex Magazine, Zeus had 57 partners, 54 children, and countless ties for Xmas presents.)
INTRODUCING ZEUS, YOU ARE THE FATHER.
Once he was dragged onto Ancient Greek Television to prove he fathered Ares, but before the results were read he threw lightning bolts at Maurice, the God of Dramatic Reveal. The spirit of Zeus currently lives on in furries.
Made for beasting, great for running and biking. BFGs: Beast Fuck!ng Goodrs
With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than our OGs, these babies are designed to complement and fit runners with larger melons.
No Slip: A larger frame size with more lens coverage for all you beasts with gargantuan craniums the size of sputnik.
No Bounce: Lighter and more durable frame material that eliminates bouncing even with a bigger frame.
All Polarised: Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Reflective Lenses: Mirrored lenses to obscure the sinister look in your eyes without losing the ability to clearly see obstacles in bright light.