Orange Seal Tubeless Bike Tyre Sealant Injection System 4oz
Please note that this product ships automatically from a fulfilment centre 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information when it ships.
Get your purchases delivered ASAP with our speedy tracked shipping options:
- Priority Tracked - 2-3 days - £3.95 (FREE for orders over £200)
- Express Tracked - 1-2 days - £4.95
Use our easy Royal Mail Returns to return an item up to 14 days post-purchase.
The cost is ONLY £3.95 (which will be deducted from your refund)
& no printer is required.
Told you it was EASY 😉
Our customers are raving about our product & services!
We've had over 1,500 5-star reviews, so you can trust in the quality and satisfaction our products deliver.
All reviews are authenticated by Reviews.io.
Orange Seal is the next generation of tyre sealant. Using premium latex and ‘Nanites’, Orange Seal coats the entire tyre from bead-to-bead to ensure complete protection. Available as Regular or Endurance formula.
Regular Formulated to maximize longevity. Orange Seal Regular lasts up to 45 days between top-ups and performs down to -11°C. Regular sealant will instantly seal punctures up to 6mm and slices up to 19mm
- Seals punctures up to 6mm
- Seals slices up to 19mm
- Seals tyres with porous sidewalls
- Works down to -11°c
- Last on average 30-45 days between top ups
- No corrosive formula
- Also great for inner tubes
- Available with applicator injector or as a refill bottle.
How much sealant do you need?
- Road tyres: 1-2oz per tyre
- MTB 26"": 3oz per tyre
- MTB 27.5"": 3oz per tyre
- MTB 29"": 4oz per tyre
- Fat Bike: 6-8oz per tyre
- Seals Tubeless And Non-Tubeless Cross, Mountain, Bmx And Road Tyres
- Seals Punctures Up To 6mm. Seals Slices Up To 19mm
- Seals Tyres With Porous Side Walls. Also Works In Inner Tubes
- Non Corrosive Formula
- 4oz / 118ml Bottle With Injector