Nordic Ware Gold Braided Bundt Pan
Please note that this product ships automatically from a fulfilment centre 7 days a week. You will receive tracking information when it ships.
Get your purchases delivered ASAP with our speedy tracked shipping options:
- Priority Tracked - 2-3 days - £3.95 (FREE for orders over £200)
- Express Tracked - 1-2 days - £4.95
Use our easy Royal Mail Returns to return an item up to 14 days post-purchase.
The cost is ONLY £3.95 (which will be deducted from your refund)
& no printer is required.
Told you it was EASY 😉
Our customers are raving about our product & services!
We've had over 1,500 5-star reviews, so you can trust in the quality and satisfaction our products deliver.
All reviews are authenticated by Reviews.io.
- Heavy Cast Aluminium Ensures Even Baking And Elegant Details
- Premium Non-Stick Surfaces Offer Easy Release And Cleanup
- Use For Cakes (e.g. Madeira, Chocolate, Fruit), Jellies, Mousses, Or Savoury Dishes. Great Fun!
- Measures 26 x 26 x 10cm. 12 Cup, 2.8l Capacity
- Nordic Ware Is A Family Owned American Manufacturer, Making Bake Ware Since 1946
Make stunning Bundt cakes with Nordic Ware cast aluminium bundt pans.The Gold Braided Bundt Pan is a simply incredible pan! 12 cup capacity.
Helpful Hints & Tips for fail-safe results:
1. Prepare your tin.
Take a pastry brush and brush the pan inside with melted butter or vegetable oil. Now turn the pan upside down on some kitchen roll, to allow any excess to drain away and dust lightly with flour. Tap the pan several times with your hands to distribute the flour evenly and then turn upside down over a sink to remove excess flour.
2. Avoid bubbles in the Cake Mix.
To prevent air bubbles, slowly pour the cake mix into one corner of the pan and allow the mixture to slowly flow in and around the pan. Gently tap the filled pan on the work top a few times; this will make any air rise up and away from the outside of the cake.
3. Showcase the details.
Fill the pan about 3/4 full to avoid overflow. With a spatula, push the mixture to the outside of the pan, pushing up the walls to the top; this will help the cake climb up the sides, giving you greater detail on the outside of the cake.
4. Bake and then cool for 10 minutes before inverting.
Place the pan on the centre shelf of the oven. Bake for time indicated then cool in the tin for 10 minutes (no less, no longer). This will allow a moisture barrier to build up between the pan and the cake. With oven gloves pick up the cake pan and gently shake the pan from side to side listening for thumping. (This indicates the cake is loose and ready to invert.)
5. Invert, continue cooling and dust or drizzle.
Invert the cake on to a plate or cooling rack and continue to cool. Dust with icing sugar using a sifter, drizzle your favourite sauce on top or use icing pens to highlight the detail and add decorations.
Other shapes available!