Knog Bandicoot Run Headlamp : 250 Lumen Silicone : Lime
- Produces A Bright 250-Lumens Output. Translucent Headband Glows Giving 180° Visibility
- Offers An Impressive 8-Hour Runtime On Full Power and 105 Hours On The Lowest Setting
- Rechargeable, No Cable Required, Plugs Straight Into A USB Socket
- Lightweight, Dust Proof And Waterproof To 1m (IP67 Rating)
- Intuitively Designed From Medical-Grade Silicone To Ensure Durability While Providing Formfitting Comfort.
The translucent silicone headband of the Bandicoot run glows at the sides giving it 180° visibility.
The Bandicoot produces a 250-lumens and offers an impressive 8-hour runtime on full power, and over 105-hours on the lowest setting. It’s lightweight, dust proof and waterproof to 1m (IP67 rating) and intuitively designed from medical-grade silicone to ensure durability while providing form-fitting comfort.
MULTIPLE LIGHT OPTIONS
The 5 LEDs on the Bandicoot 250 Run are optimally placed for their specific purposes – a high beam to see by, 2 elliptical beams for mid and wide beam angles, a red light for night light purposes, and downlights for reading. Within each mode, there are four brightness settings.
There are 5 lighting modes pre-programed into the headlamp, and you can customise the modes using the Knog ModeMaker App.
RECHARGEABLE WITH INTEGRATED USB
Say goodbye to single use batteries – the outstanding feature of this design is the fact that the USB is integrated into the lighting pod – which means no cables to lose or break. Recharge the headlamp by simply plugging the pod into a USB-A port, and you’ll have a full charge in just 4 hours from flat.
MATTE SILICONE FINISH
The Bilby’s body and strap are moulded in matte finish medical grade silicone that won’t tangle your hair. It’s easy to clean and is adjustable to fit head circumferences from 300-660mm and adjusts with a toggle. Once you’ve found your size you can set and forget or adjust on the fly.