Grade C Warehouse Second - Gibbon 25m Classic Slackline Tree Pro Set
Grade C Warehouse Second - Signs of heavy usage. Some damage. Serves main function.
CUSTOMER RETURN: Slackline seems unused but does not have any tree wear parts included.
Established in 2007 GIBBON was the first provider of slackline sets consisting of only 2 parts and therefore revolutionised the entire sport! Slacklining is the modern take on a tightrope, but unlike a tightrope there is flexibility and bounce in the webbing which adds another dimension! Slacklining is great exercise for kids & adults, combining muscle training, core strength and balance. It's fun to practice on your own or having a laugh with family and friends. Beware though, it can become very addictive! All you need are two anchor points, normally trees, but there are endless possibilities: lamp posts, rocks, in sports halls or using Gibbon ground screws and A-frames.
Start off learning to balance and walk along the line. The first time you will wobble - a lot! But persevere and after a few sessions you will suddenly get the hang of it. Then move on to whatever tricks you would like: walking backwards, turning, sitting, somersaults. Check out Youtube and the web for a host of information and videos.
Gibbon make a wide range of slacklines for all uses and levels. The lines are easy to put up and roll away into a bag for easy to storage and transport.
- 22.5m Slackline Plus 2.5m Ratchet Band With Safety Lock. Two Parts For Quick Assembly
- 2x1m Tree Protection Made From Synthetic Felt. Bundled With Gibbon Wrist/Sweatbands For Added Style!
- Ratpad X13 Ratchet Cover, User Manual And Set-Up Guide
- Classic Slackline Set Is The All Rounder - A Flexible System Which Is Quick And Easy To Set Up
- Great Fun For Kids & Adults. Slacklining Is Great Exercise, Combining Muscle Training And Balance