A decorative plug in ceiling rose of durable die cast construction, designed to allow the user to detach luminaires quickly & safely for cleaning, maintenance, or renewal
- Manufactured to comply with BS6972
- 6A 230VAC maximum rating
- The fixed section of the ceiling rose incorporates IP2X shrouded & finger proof contacts, thus eliminating the possibility of exposed live contacts when the slide section is detached
- The slide section is equipped with a cord grip to prevent strain on the terminal connections
- Insulated parts are manufactured from flame retardant materials
- It is possible to support luminaires from the ceiling rose using two different methods.
1. Extremely lightweight luminaires can be suspended by a circular flexible cord alone. A grommet is provided for this
2. An open ended suspension hook is suitable for use with luminaires weighing no more than 5Kg
- Suspension hooks are connected to the slide section of the ceiling rose via a 12.5mm thread
- Captive screw type brass terminal blocks are provided for connections to permanent live, switched live, neutral, & earth, in similar format to a conventional ceiling rose.
- Each screw termination can accept 2x 1.5mmsq conductors
- Cable access knockouts are provided in the base plate, & are offset from centre to prevent the need to cut ceiling joists
View All Other Homewares
Shipping is charged per order, for any number of products. There are 2 shipping options:
£3.95 Priority Tracked : 2-3 days
£4.95 Express Tracked : 1-2 days
Note: Order by 3pm on weekdays for same day despatch.
Free Priority shipping for orders over £200.
Note the Discover WOWooO Promo more than covers shipping costs when you buy a few items!