A decorative plug in ceiling rose of durable die cast construction, designed to allow the user to detach luminaires quickly & safely for cleaning, maintenance, or renewal
- Manufactured to comply with BS6972
- 6A 230VAC maximum rating
- The fixed section of the ceiling rose incorporates IP2X shrouded & finger proof contacts, thus eliminating the possibility of exposed live contacts when the slide section is detached
- The slide section is equipped with a cord grip to prevent strain on the terminal connections
- Insulated parts are manufactured from flame retardant materials
- It is possible to support luminaires from the ceiling rose using two different methods.
1. Extremely lightweight luminaires can be suspended by a circular flexible cord alone. A grommet is provided for this
2. An open ended suspension hook is suitable for use with luminaires weighing no more than 5Kg
- Suspension hooks are connected to the slide section of the ceiling rose via a 12.5mm thread
- Captive screw type brass terminal blocks are provided for connections to permanent live, switched live, neutral, & earth, in similar format to a conventional ceiling rose.
- Each screw termination can accept 2x 1.5mmsq conductors
- Cable access knockouts are provided in the base plate, & are offset from centre to prevent the need to cut ceiling joists
Christmas deliveries: We cannot guarantee delivery in time for Christmas now. However, orders placed with *Express Shipping* before 12pm on Friday 21st are likely to arrive in time!
FREE Standard Shipping
(2-4 business days)
Need it faster?
Express Shipping for £2.50 *
(1-2 business days)
*Free Express Shipping for orders over £100