To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- • Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- • Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- • You will get a confirmation email with a returns label once the return request is approved
- • Exchanges: since delivery is included with all items, simply return the items you don't want and place a new order for what you would like instead. This way you can receive the new item with minimum delay
What items are returnable?
You can return items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- • Non-faulty items must be in original unused condition
- • Clothing must be unwashed and unworn
- • Items need to be in the original product packaging
Please note that some types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods and products that are intimate or sanitary goods, some health and personal care items. This includes face coverings and Body Glide.
Are there any charges for return?
- • For unwanted items we will provide a CollectPlus Return Label at a subsidised price of £3.95. If you use this label we will simply deduct £3.95 from your refund amount. Alternatively you can send the item back using a service of your choosing.
- • For faulty items there is no charge for using the CollectPlus label
- • Original Express shipping charges are non-refundable
- • There are no additional charges for returns
How soon will I get my refund?
- • Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- • If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.